Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pure venom, rage that flows



FUCK THIS PRINTER.

HEY RICOH AFICIO 3500 I'M TALKING TO YOU

The name of this printer is "Aficio", which I assume is based on the word "Aficionado"

Aficionado - a person who likes, knows about, and appreciates a usually fervently pursued interest or activity

I am fervent about my printing, and the only thing that stands in my way is the fucking RICOH brand Aficio 3500. I would be a printing aficionado if not for the fucking Aficio 3500. You ever try and print a manually double sides 160 page document only to have it eat 4 sheets of already printed paper 5 times in a row, completely destroying each batch? I know I have I HATE IT I HATE IT

Seriously, why the fuck does RICOH corporation (from Japan) use so much spanish sounding words for their company? Ricoh, like Johnny Rico from Buenos Aires, ready to take on the bug hordes who destroyed his home town. Except in this movie Johnny doesn't jump on the back of a tank bug and shoot the fuck out of its shell and shove a mini-nuke into the soft orange-y guts, he fucking blows his brains out after some of his tricky documents are continually fucked up by the Aficio 3500.

Oh jaysis. Imma go walk into the sun and catch on fire and be reborn.

1 comment: