Friday, July 31, 2009

I LIKE MY COFFEE BLACK

I just wanted to talk about Coffee for a little bit.


This is the machine that gives me my coffee.


These are the packets I put into the machine that gives me my coffee.


Breakfast Blend. This is the most popular flavor at the office.


As you can see, it has a strength (or force) of Two Coffee Beans.



This is Sumatra flavor. It is my favorite. Can you tell why?



It is my favorite because it has a strength (or force) of SIX Coffee Beans. (I've never seen a packet with SEVEN Coffee Beans!!!)




Pictured above is the coffee machine's control panel. You can choose "Full Cup" or "Half Cup". I'm not exactly sure what "Half Cup" does, but I believe it still uses all of the strength (or force) as a "Full Cup". That got me thinking.



What if I used the "Half Cup" setting on THREE Sumatra packets? That would be a strength (or force) of EIGHTEEN COFFEE BEANS.



So I load my first Sumatra packet into the machine.



It gives me a half cup of coffee with a strength (or force) of six coffee beans.


This is the second half cup, approaching a strength (or force) of TWELVE coffee beans!


This is the last packet! THIS CUP OF COFFEE WILL GIVE ME THE STRENGTH (OR FORCE) OF EIGHTEEN COFFEE BEANS!!!



This is the best cup of coffee I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment