Friday, July 24, 2009

REVIEW - Wendy's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Temptations

If you have a TV and watch any of the channels on it, or you have a radio and listen to any of the frequencies on it, you've probably heard about Wendy's new CHICKEN TEMPTATIONS.

According to Wendy's, they are a 5 star taste.



The TV commercial has the CHICKEN TEMPTATIONS being put on a nice asian plate in a bsuy kitchen. A waiter picks the plate up and the camera follows the CHICKEN TEMPTATIONS all the way through the fancy restaurant to the customer's table. The narration says something about a "5 star taste".

The ad campaign really irritated me because Wendy's is trying to convince me that the pile of slimy boneless nuggets on the plate is supposed to taste like something you'd get at some froofy restaurant. Just looking at the image above, my first thought is "wow what the fuck is that".

Anyway my roommate bought the Buffalo flavored CHICKEN TEMPTATIONS even though we had spent months talking about how gross they looked. He said they were "pretty good" but not worth "4 dollars". I had to try them out as well.

Yesterday I went to Wendy's for lunch and bought the sweet and spicy flavor. I was amazed to find out that they taste pretty good... so good I had to buy that shit again for lunch today.

The most amazing thing about them is that they look just like they do in pictures and on TV. That's pretty cool. My roommate said that they seemed just like Wendy's normal chicken nuggets, but covered in sauce. I disagree, I think that the meat is definitely of higher quality than the nugget meat.

Do you like sauces? Definitely try dipping your fries into the sauce. It's pretty good.

I had a Fanta orange beverage with my order.

I ate CHICKEN TEMPTATIONS.

Liked it.

U try it C if U agree

thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god

No comments:

Post a Comment