Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The end

What inspires someone to write a blog? Blog - unappealing word - images of dead trees, putrid wetlands, conjoined twins.

Everyone wants to be heard, but most shouldn't be. The journal/diary used to be a private thing, a way to keep in contact with yourself.

I would just die if someone read this

Now it can be a way to make money, to connect with others, to get famous.

I AM SO MAD SO HAPPY SO SICK SO VICTORIOUS SO HEAR ME, LEAVE A COMMENT, FOLLOW MY --- PAGE, SUBSCRIBE TO MY ---, --- my ---

I tell myself as I write this - "that was never my intention" - but it was, in some way or another. I ought to have written by some fictional name, ought to have made it an art, not a selfish cry out to the world to listen.

I didn't want to leave this unfinished. Let it be an artifact of a younger me. I would vomit.