Friday, March 6, 2009

My First Post

First let me just say that it really is a pleasure to be back on the internet again. Simply put, I'm thrilled to be here.



It's been a long time since I wrote a blog. A few years back I had a Teen Open Diary, and it's gone now, thankfully. I wish I could read it myself, but it's good that no one else can. To me.

A problem approaches. This blog is my world, right? So I should write what I think is important, right? But when I think about it, I don't really know what's important! Let me explain-


To me, this picture is important. How did this picture come into existence? Who took the photograph? How does the man in the picture feel about it? I can tell you one thing for sure- someone is expecting to get money because of this photograph. I'm sure you noticed the grey swirl coming out of the man's crotch. That's a watermark, and whoever uploaded this particular file onto the internet wanted to protect this image. Protect it from people like me.

So what else is important? I had to ask google images to find out, and this is what google told me -

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy what you have to say, and how you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the chair is a metaphor for the big bang.

    ReplyDelete